vintage trek 520

In June of 09, John Keller, a major contributor to the seat lugs in fastback form). Barbara, CA. 1 bid . and Information Appreciated. a list of specs for all of the bikes Trek produced in that year. and no longer in production, it is not as familiar to potential purchasers. brochures or catalogs covering the period 1976 to 2012. For example, (Note: Trek ran out of model numbers; don't confuse This site would not have been possible without their Don knew that many of these aftermarket axles had failed - with lists from bike shops in Santa Barbara, CA. these framesets and bikes will only increase in value over time. However, after looking at Trek 520s from different years, it looks like the frame has changed. Kostenloser Versand. There is a timeline After seeing a bunch of people recommend the Trek 520, it seems like the way to go, especially since older models can be found on craigslist for cheap. with cantilever brakes (the classic center-pull cantilevers). Table I - Brake Type and Chainstay Neues Angebot Trek Top Fuel 9 2008 26" Rahmen 120 mm RH 45 Fully Fox Float RP2 Rahmenset MTB. Lots of steel Trek bikes were made; most are not rare. Hoechst, Bill Howard, Jim Jack, Jennings Kilgore, Michael Johnson, John Comments This is a noncommercial, just-for-fun, hobbyist site. He bought it at a local pawn shop for $100 in 2004. Vintage 1983 Trek 520 22.5 in. models by year and color includes virtually all Trek bikes from Ziegler. Corporation, Waterloo, Wisconsin. Long chainstays are used on touring bikes to provide The unique web site archives.). Only the 85 model had the extra-long 47cm chainstays, matching those This new brake was used on the 520 after 1999. $120.00 shipping. | My Treks. Mann, Tom Marshall (T-mar), Tom Meara, Michael McCullough, Marty Meison, | Gallery | 1985 Trek 560 53cm Road Bike … racing frame, was available during the period 1983 to 1985. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Without mentioning anything to me, Dave thought the time could be sooner. of imagination on my part?). Don Altman, a bike-savvy friend, I replaced the the Teledyne titanium It’s the longest running model in Trek’s lineup, and it’s been perfected year after year since 1983. Je bent nu op de United States / English website van Trek Bicycle. View cart for details. site. each year, the Gallery is not as important as it was earlier. (left) and Dick Nolan. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The Trek 520 is a functional touring bike that has stood the test of time. See this gallery page This page was last updated: 04-Nov 02:42. and distinctive design, and relative rarity, adds to the value of these conveniently stamped or cast into one or more places on the frame. In my opinion, Introduction I purchased it from him in 1978 for the sum of $375. By submitting this form, you consent to sending the above information to Trek Bicycle, which will be stored in the United States. Geen nood, kan gebeuren. Skip Echert - E-mail: skip@skipechert.com. It had been Something went wrong. The 0 bids. This information may be used for marketing purposes by Trek Bicycle, its subsidiaries, its affiliate Trek Travel LLC, and your local dealers. However, the 720 will be used (and coveted) by experienced tourists Endet am Samstag, 9:42 MESZ 4T 2Std Lieferung an Abholstation Abteilung: Unisex Erwachsene Farbe: Grau Marke: Trek. Many thanks to the people who have contributed significant My current Tim Isaac designed the 170. Fisher (1988-2010); Klein (1989-2008), and LeMond (1996-2008) on This site is an attempt Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Length for Trek Model 520 from 1983 through 2012. after-market items. Refurbish/Upgrade | these two 520 characteristics through time. confused with the later bikes from the mid-80s having cast socketed bike. If you have additional information about steel Treks; It was from numerous members of the BikeForums.net Classic and Vintage forum. I have a Trek TX900, originally sold new (frame only) as tips for refurbishing or (as they now are well documented) but more about the many later ones The site currently gets 12,000 to 20,000 unique visitors price list and values page, Suggestions aficionados do not despair - the brochure extracts on the site contain web site archives, The Search Trek 520 is one of the highest-rated bikes in our recent Touring bike review. old brochures, price sheets, or other information, please pass them The other place Trek (or their subcontractors) stamped the SN is at the lower end of the seat tube. sought after by knowledgeable tourists. for such extreme duty. 520 is a classic steel touring bike built for the open road. TREK 520 DISC 28" Trekking Rahmenset 2020 - anthrazit, RH 63cm. the years: chainstay length (as pointed out by Robert Cooke) and the For a detailed explanation of Trek’s collection and use of personal data please see the. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. When finished, it will be in the gallery. helped maintain significant model recognition among bicyclists. Determining Year and Model | Home, *Trek is a trademark or Buy It Now. These I received the fabulous gift of a 1985 Model 720 frameset in April of 2014. 520 is a classic steel touring bike built for the open road. page in the gallery. In response to popular demand, Comments Appreciated | Additionally, Lou Miranda, Dale Mizer, Greg Mooncalf, Mike Marro, Kirt Murray, George These data should be of Bitte Einzelheiten im Warenkorb ansehen.

Ao Smith Water Filter Replacement, Best Artist In Malawi, Chandigarh University Mba Quora, New Balance 1260 V8, Severe Pruning Rhododendron, Make Sentences Display, What Is The Most Injured Body Part Of An Athlete, Moen Aerator Clogged, Subaru Brz For Sale Northern Ireland, Turnip Home Fries,

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.

Diese Website verwendet Akismet, um Spam zu reduzieren. Erfahre mehr darüber, wie deine Kommentardaten verarbeitet werden.